Double Check’s Diabetes Check-Up involves the widest range of tests to diagnose the symptoms of diabetes or high blood sugar (“sugar diabetes”) and to prevent any risk of you developing either type 1 diabetes or type 2 diabetes, includes the following:
- Fasting Plasma Glucose FPG
- Oral Glucose Tolerance Test OGTT
- Insulin Level Measurement
- Homa Index Calculation
- Cardiovascular Risk Calculation
- Testing Nephrologic Functioning, including Urine Testing
- Opthalmological Testing
- Calculation of Individual Risk score to Developing Diabetes
- Enhanced Consultation and Discussion about your Medical History including symptoms of Diabetes
- Body Composition (Bio-Resistance Analysis) and BMI & Hip-Waist-Ratio
- Specimen Tests in the laboratory to check liver, kidney and thyroid functioning, blood sugar and blood fat values, and to check the blood count (blood, urine and stool test) with over 40 values
- Cognitive Sight test
- Eye Pressure test
- Cardio-Respiratory System Testing; including:
- Pulmonary function test
- Medical Imaging, including:
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Thyroid Ultrasound
If you are aware that you already have type 1 or type 2 diabetes, or if you are concerned that you are experiencing the symptoms of diabetes, contact us to discuss how to diagnose, prevent and cure diabetes and its related illnesses.
Interview with Prof. Dr. med. Thomas Lüscher: Cholesterol and Diabetes
Double Checking Every Aspect of Your Health
Diseases and illnesses can strike at precisely the time we least expect them. From that moment, right up until your full recovery and beyond, we are with you every step of the way.
Allow us to give you and your loved ones the peace of mind that you deserve, by ensuring that your health matters are not just checked but Double Checked.
With Double Check as your personal, total healthcare partner you receive the most extensive, effective and exclusive healthcare available anywhere in the world.