To provide specialised skin health examinations, such as dermatoscopy, Double Check has partnered with the Klinik Hirslanden, Privatklinik Bethanien and the University Hospital Zurich, and works closely with their renowned doctors and professors.
A dermatoscopy is an examination of the skin surface with a special kind of light and microscope. The test lets the physician evaluate spots of colour (pigment) on the skin and, in the hands of our experts, can be used to diagnose skin cancer (melanoma).
Areas of skin health specialisation:
- Difficult areas of colour (pigmented lesions), melanoma (cancer) and other forms of skin cancer
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma that affects the skin
- Rheumatologic, blistering and autoimmune skin disease
- Medical dermatology, including diseases that are difficult to diagnose and treat
- Psoriasis and phototherapy
- Hay fever, and allergies to food, insects and drugs
- Hair and scalp disease
- Occupational and contact dermatitis (skin irritation)
- Dermatologic surgery
- Other diseases of the skin (dermatopathology)
- Cosmetic dermatology and laser treatment