To serve the special needs of women’s health, Double Check has organised additional services with our partners at the Klinik Hirslanden, Privatklinik Bethanien and the University Hospital Zurich, and works closely with their renowned doctors and professors.
A gynaecological exam may be performed to assess a specific problem or as a routine screening. The evaluation includes medical history, examination of the vagina and cervix, ultrasound of the uterus and ovaries, and a Pap smear test. Based on your age and health history, a mammogram may also be performed, to detect early signs of tumours.
Areas of women’s health specialisation:
- General gynaecology
- Breast unit
- Gynaecologic cancer care, including chemotherapy
- Minimally invasive pelvic surgery
- Colposcopy clinic (for preventative screening)
- Reconstruction of the pelvic floor
- Disorders in early pregnancy
- Hormonal disorders, including menopause symptoms
- Adolescent gynaecology, including disorders of the ovaries or uterus